Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm with the band

I'll admit it: I'm hooked on Rock Band.

If you know me in real life, you're not shocked. Especially if you happen to own Rock Band, in which case I've probably overstayed my welcome at your house on more than one occasion...maybe even after you fell asleep on your couch.

Anyway, who's counting. Luckily for those people, I recently bought my own Rock Band 2 and am proud to announce that I scored an 85% on the hard level guitar last night. As if that isn't lame enough, I'll take it one step further and admit that I created a rocker chick avatar, Mia, because somehow, I just don't FEEL like a badass playing my fake guitar sitting on the couch while wearing fuzzy Christmas socks. Mia looks way cooler than I ever will holding a guitar, plus she has awesome hair and a cute little rockin' bod.

It's all about the street cred baby.
In which case, maybe I should learn how to, ahem, learn how to play a real guitar. Some day.

No comments: